Thursday, August 25, 2005

seriously.. hate Double ANE for all you ppl wan.. we dun care. heard tt?! WE DUN CARE!!! yeah.. maybe its jus tt u ppl r jealous of us lor.. and pls stop stealing & tearing us apart. bunch of bitches..


yeah! had hm econs. cooked err.. fishball soup.. seriously.. me and olivia r addicted to tt chicken stock.. lolx. kept smelling it.. T.T .. hahas. =D I LURVE OLIVIA!!! she brightens up my dae everytime. yeah.. xD


i lurve my Double ANE no matter wad.. sharon & samantha, dun care wad ppl sae.. no one's gonna tear us apart ya?? smiles!!! =)))


and lydiana, yeah.. i'll tell ya my prob ya?? hahahas. =D



o ya!!! tt time i was at e canteen rite?? i look at e stairs there.. guess hu i saw?? i saw him!!! omg. omg. omg. hahas. he was like infront of me. hehehehehe. =D


imc. (((:

No comments: